Sunday, November 16, 2008

TV shows

I love the OFFICE!!!  It's such a funny show and Dwights crying right now lol!!  Anyways, i have decided to get a heads-tart on my blog today.  Heads tart was the word that it suggested instead of head start!!!  It was real fun to watch the biggest loser.  IT's so cool watching people lose so much weight in one 6 month period.  Like 120 pounds!!  It's amazing.  It funny watching their lives turn around so fast.  I just don't get how they stand it.  Oh well, the office is very funny.  I was just watching the season 4 episode when Dwight doesn't get invited to an dinner party that Michael throws for Jim and Pam, and Andy and Angela.  I can't believe what happens you have to see it if you haven't already.  You'd just better watch the office.  Just don't watch the sexual harassment and women's appreciation one.  Those are just horrible and you could never get those images out of your head.  Also I like that Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and I just realized that these blogs don't sound good when I try to get some voice into my writing.  It just sounds like monotone voice like the whole time and probably won't change if you actually read the whole thing, even this sentence.  Anyways, the Tonight Show is very funny!!  It has headlines where he makes fun of certain things that newspapers write and show that are just plain stupid.  Like the time where Jay showed the audience a newspaper about a swimmer named Tyson Gay.  Apparently they put on a search and replace cause they can't say the word gay in a newspaper like that.  So it changes all the gays to homosexuals.  So during the entire article telling about the great swimmer, Tyson Homosexual.  The 25 year old homosexual said.  IT was just hilarious.  It's probably one of my favorite parts of that show.  If you really haven't watched it, go on the internet more and learn about these funny shows that everyone watches that they say are funny and you wonder why you haven't learned about and will hate your self if you never watch it and your friends say that it is the best show ever.  Try saying all that in one breath, pretty hard huh?  This always happens to me why don't I ever write 500 words in one sitting.  Whenever I check and think that I did enough and it looks like enough, I always end up with 300 so words.  This time I wrote almost 400 words.  I try to finish these blogs like a man at one time but it never works and I always end up with these 300 words.  It always takes two or more tries.  And this is taking forever to write.  I don't want to have to write these every week when for this week I have another assignment in biology I have to finish and this is just... ugh, I don't know why I can't finish.  OH well, time to look for the future and smell the pollution, time for a happier day tomorrow, I hope.

No comments: