Sunday, November 30, 2008

READ THIS MR. THOMPSON

Sunday is like my last day to do anything before school work is required.  I usually do all my homework on this day and it just doesn't seem to fall on the friday or saturday previous.  It just works out like that and it probably always will. Uh, honors english is actually not coming on too bad.  It's just that the letters about literature thing is due friday and I don't know if it is ready.  Thanksgiving was so much fun.  Its gathering of our family and food is just great.  So all the Roberts came, and  no offense, but the Roberts' turkey is pretty heavenly.  My least favorite is my grandma's recipe of this green stuff.  Hers has grapefruit and what not.  It's just sour and to me disgusting.  My blog is probably the worst blog of all.  Yours had better be a bunch better than mine is.  This is probably really obvious, but I love food's sweet taste.  I hate it when food has a sour taste or bitter.  Food's taste may differ, but for me it has to be sweet for me to love it.  That's why I didn't like the green stuff.  Our schools' classes are pretty much good.  Maybe some classes that would help me more in my choices for life would be better.  Still, our schools' classes are fair to good.  I'm really bored however of some classes.  Such as guitar, I'm pretty much acing  the class and there's no problem.  It's just for me an easy class.  And very soon I finally will have my braces off!!!!  Thursday will be probably the best day of my life and nothing could ruin it unless I have to wear them one more second longer than I have to.  They've been so annoying and I just hate it.  Luckily, I will be done with orthodontists for a little while, but their job is pretty interesting.  It's not hard, at least it doesn't look too hard, and it has to deal with human body.  So 2 things that I love so double the fun.  That's a huge dream, do something that has to do with studying the human body and doing what I can to help out.  Maybe I'll invent a cure for the brace problem?  Who knows?  And the holidays are coming up.  Christmas is my 2nd favorite holiday.  After hearing that, most of you are probably wondering why I said that what my favorite holiday is.  Well Thanksgiving is number one, and so I have to have christmas next.  It's just like that.  So I am planning for christmas and what I want, and it's pretty hard to decide with all the cool stuff coming out.  Oh well, onto the next part.

No comments: