Wednesday, November 19, 2008

time to think

Well I was in the computer lab and I was talking to Livvy. I ran out of things to write on this blog and then I finally got the idea from Livvy.  She said that she writes what she thinks and she usually gets all the words in.  So I'll try out that idea and get this done.  So I like the office and during it is the part where Dwight was trying to beat the new Dunder Mifflin website in selling paper and starts to hate Kelly for buying from the computer and Pam and Jim start making up things that they think the computer will say.  Then Michael goes to the party and then discovers that the place was the chat room and he thought it was the New York club.  So they had to come back.  Michael starts to blame Ryan for that it is just the most funny thing about everything.  But they do have some inappropriate stuff.  I won't spoil anything else. Kung Fu panda is also very funny. I was watching the movie and it was hilarious.  My most favorite part is when Po is eating the peaches.  Then the turtle comes and he says "Po, I realize that you eat when you're upset so you shouldn't eat the peaches of the peach tree of eternal wisdom." "Oh, is that what it is I thought this was just a regular peach tree."  Ha ha, it was very funny.  Lol I also am trying to write more stuff and this is very hard so I am working on something else.  I just figured out how to work on my blog and the forum.  And I finally got some good things in there.  On the bottom there is a poll so If you like reading blogs you should look at it and vote.  I can't believe what I was just watching.  Michael kidnapped a pizza guy cause he was not getting a 1/2 off on the pizzas.  I you can tell he was telling him ransom and almost tortures him.  The kid is just bored and won't give him the free pizza.  It's hilarious I can't believe it.  And Andy gets into Angela and starts to suck up to him, it was very funny.  And Ryan grows a half beard and kelly hates him and sticks pizza on his face.  And the kid tells Michael's boss that he was being held against his will.  Dwight starts to intimidate him and he realizes that he kidnapped him and he starts to beat himself up for it.  And Dwight has to pay for the pizza that nobody wants.  And Dwight has to pay full price and won't get reimbursed for paying for the pizza.  So Michael doesn't have to pay any money and doesn't get killed.  It was hilarious.  Well, I think I did pretty well this time, I wrote my blog early and I didn't even have to word check before I knew that I wrote 500 words.  I think that this is my best blog yet!!!

No comments: