Sunday, October 5, 2008

What to write what to write...

Dang, how do I write all these words. I read all of your guys blogs, and I have no idea where you come up with your topics, it's genius. I have no clue about what to write. I guess I recently played tackle football. I completely stunk. And 500 words is a ton. Who here saw the vice presidential debate? Anyone, Anyone? Because I didn't. I wanted to watch the office, but they put it off a week for the debate. I hate how they did that. Oh, and when do we see our grade? I'm wondering what my grade is so far. I hope i'm not failing like enourmously. And i probably have said this a thousand times. But is 500 words really necessary cause it takes me forever to write. Usually you guys write way less than I do. And i'm just wondering if i'm writing more than neccessary or just right? Oh well. I just got one of those hp computers and all the paint pictures I did when I was young are popping out of nowhere and it looks really funny looking at stick figures. Of course in orange, cause that's my favorite color. It looks so pro, it's sweet. Just try to beat my sweet drawings, it's so impossible.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Hey hey! It's another random person from Honors English. I'd give you some hints on who I actually am... but I don't think I've ever seen you in school before. And here I was thinking I knew all the ninth graders. How sadly mistaken I was...

Anyways, I don't think five hundred words is quite a lot--but, then again, I love to write.

Oh! And I don't think we really get a grade for this class, either... I mean, it's online, I think we just get credit for it... I don't know... maybe, maybe not.

╰☆╮Mimi╰☆╮