Sunday, October 26, 2008

HOORAY!!!!

I finally finished the Count of Monte Cristo!!!  I actually thought that that was a great book to read.  I sorta got the plot, but overall great.  The ending was weird, but I won't spoil it for those of you still reading, and you should really hurry up and finish.  The only thing I'm having trouble with is the writing thing, I can't write, and I'm having some trouble getting into one that I might like.  I guess the reflections one is the best that comes to mind, oh well, I'll find one eventually.

I went to disneyworld last week, and had so much fun.  Epcot, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom the works.  It was very fun and though it was very humid, we didn't have too much of a problem.  It always comes down to this moment right now, I'm bored, have nothing else to write, and want to publish and end this thing forever.  But I always know that I cannot do such a thing, as I will get a bad grade.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lucky! i am not even close to finishing!