Sunday, September 28, 2008

What's up? Gas prices

Why do I always forget to write these until the last minute? I don't know, it's so stupid of me. Anyways, I just went to one of those choir things at the lds conference center. It was really cool, although I did fall asleep during the showing. Jk, but I did fall asleep during the movie 10,000 b.c.! It was embarrasing having my parents wake me up and drag me out of our movie room so we could all go to bed and not leave me. I still am tired. Huh. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. jk, i didn't fall asleep, or did I? Maybe i'm sleep writing?! And then zombies will come and eat everyone!!! And the world will be thrown into chaos and we'll all be turned into zombies and...that was really fun to write, you all should try it sometime. So while i'm writing this thing why don't i have some fun, if Mr. Thompson is reading this, can you respond and say whether chocolate or soda is better? That's very random, and I really want to know. I went to the u of u game against weber state. U of U won, 34-7! Not very good for the wildcats, but very good for the utes. And the Davis homecoming game against weber high, 9-7! Not very good for Davis, but very good for Layton I guess. And did you guys see the office the other day. FUNNY!!! Micheal grows a goatee and becomes humongous, Toby got fired in the last episode, that was really weird. I think everyone should get the chance to watch the office at least once. But not when they're really young. It is so not appropriate for those young kids. Like this one time I was at Lake Powell watching the office on my ipod touch and my cousin who's 8 comes up to me and asks to watch, I tell him no, and he gets really mad, but I knew he would be grossed out if I showed him that show. I also wait for the last minute to type these things, they drive my parents crazy, me writing 500 words every night at around 11 o'clock! I guess most people have this dream, but I really want an Iphone! Being able to surf the internet, access itunes, facebook, and plenty of other stuff. My dad has one, and really amazes me at all the stuff he can do on that phone. I don't have anything nearly as cool as what he has. He's always into the technical stuff and I guess I am too, but I won't be as succesful as him until i'm older. Which will bring up another question, do you think kids younger than 16 should have minimum wage jobs? Why or Why not? Now I sound like a teacher! Lol, but that would be scary for me, no offense Mr. T. I hate right now when I'm at the end and I'm out of ideas so this should finish up the last 19 words required.

No comments: