Monday, October 13, 2008

Disneyworld, and a few other things

Over this UEA break from school, i'm going to go to Disney world in florida!! I hope I have a blast. Oh, and to go off topic here, you need to see Jay Leno on the vice presidential debate. Very funny. Back to Florida, I want to have another class besides economic class. You get no leg room, and you can't lean back at all! When I went to England last summer, I flew in business class. Dang, that felt good. The opposite of economic class. Oh, so much bliss.

I'm still not even close to finishing the Count of Monte Cristo, I have so much trouble, sitting down and trying to read that book. I finally got halfway through that book, but I think it was more enjoyable at the beginning. At least he got to try to break out of prison, while now he's helping people who have misfortunes with his money as the "esteemed" Count of Monte Cristo. I'm reading the abridged version, so it's didn't tell me how he became the Count, luckily I just figured it out by reading the back. Plus, I don't have to read a 1,000 pages of text. If I had to read that much, I think I would die! It would be the hardest thing I've ever done.

Right now, I'm also into the computer. But on the Disney World trip (yes!!!) I won't have any access to technology all day! It's going to last for days, DAYS without any technology except for my Dad's Iphone. Those are very cool, but I'm straying off the topic just a bit. Still, while I'm writing all these sentences that run through my head, It takes words off the list that is required. I almost out of things to say.

My geography class is very easy, people who read this, you know who I mean. I do all my homework in that class, though it's at the beginning of the dayso I don't have much homework to do. It would be so easy to get my homework done, and still work on my assignments in that class. The teacher is very cool about it, he or she doesn't mind that much that I and a few other students do homework in that class. That class involves maps, which I'm not very good at doing, mainly because I can't draw. Still, besides the maps, I'm totally like that class.

Just one last thing, I'm not a huge fan of the teacher I have biology with. He or She gives us so much homework!! He or she also is very strict. I was taking a quiz in his or her class and we were doing it on photosynthesis and respiration. All we had to do was write the chemical formulas for them and I switched up H2O and CO2 which were on the same side of the equation! I still got the question wrong!! I was not happy, when I had to take the test again, but It wasn't that hard. Oh well, what can I do?

1 comment:

smiley101 said...

Boycott their classes, that's what!!!