Sunday, May 17, 2009

Do not read if you don't want a spiritual lesson

Unfortunately, I procrastinated writing this blog so now I'm writing it at 9:30 at night. But I'm really excited for tomorrow. It feels likes it's going to be a good day tomorrow. I'm feeling the spirit so strong right now that he just feels so great. I don't want this to interrupt my spiritual flow and I know that I have to write it. I don't know if I'm going to actually get 500 words in this blog. I know that my parents have been reading my blog and sometimes I use this blog to let them know about things that I don't have the courage to tell them face-to-face. I wish that the moment I just had could have lasted forever. But then my dad came in and started deleting some apps. So now it's stopped and I know that I must 500 words. It seems so important to my parents that I work all the time and so close to the end of the year and I don't feel that overwhelmed anymore. 3rd term was my hardest though; I got a really bad grade that term. I thought that I would never be able to bounce back from that trial. But here I am, actually working pretty well in all these assignments. And I've got more stuff to do as the new teacher's quorum president! With all this stuff I wonder why on earth could they have chosen me. I don't know why I'm so special, what I could have to do with this plan. Then I was reading in Genesis in the bible about the creation of the world and everything on it. I know that he must have thought about what I was going to do very carefully. Heavenly Father knew that I would have trials like this and that I got to choose what my ending was going to be. I just hope that I get the wonderful ending. I feel so loved right now, both by my parents and heavenly father. Sorry that I'm going about the church right now but I feel like this will benefit somebody and that I have to write about this. Every night I read my scriptures, but not all the nights I end up actually studying the scriptures with pure intent. I know that the days that I actually study the scriptures thoroughly are the days that seem to go by the best. I hope that soon these days will come by for all of us that are in need of a little rest. In the words of Jesus in the new testament, "Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." It feels like I'm giving a sacrament talk, but I know that Jesus will give unto us his yoke which is easy and we shall rest through a peaceful day, just like I have had to.

No comments: