Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life's woes

Now, I'm in honor's society and I'm also in honor's english. Doing both of these jobs is extremely difficult. For me to be able to do all of these jobs is a stress that no person should have. For honor's society I have to do 15 hours of service by this friday. Right now I've done 4 at the most. So this week I have to accomplish 10 or 11 more hours of service just this week! That is one of the most challenging tasks that I have ever faced. It seems as if the whole world is just asking me to drop one of these programs and soon enough I will have to drop one or both of these programs. My parents will kill me if I get dropped from the honor's society and they will also kill me if I get dropped from honor's english. This is forcing me to have a little or no social life or to just not do one of these tasks. It is just way too hard to be able to do all of this.

I was just watching the celebrity apprentice on NBC.com, it was the first episode, and I was astonished about what was going on in that show. The person who got fired totally blew off his job because he didn't want to harm his reputation. But now that it has been broadcasted to the entire United States I think that will harm his reputation more than wearing a stupid apron. He was so stupid, one of the people that was most popular just sat in the van and didn't want to show his face. I thought that what he did was one of the most stupid things that anyone could have done. Those 2 people were the ones that were most responsible for their loss. The girls destroyed the guys with their win and the guys also chose the dumbest name that I could have ever listened to. Their name was kotu, which stands for kings of the universe. The girls were athena, which was a much smarter name than kotu. The project manager chose that name, and I believe that the people who were watching the show thought about how they could have ever come up with such a stupid name. Even Donald Trump hated the name. He though that they whould have chosen a better name for their team.

I'm also trying to earn my eagle for two reasons. 1. I have to earn my eagle before I can get my driver's liscense. 2. I want to put that on my resume so that I will have a better show of getting into BYU. But I still have to do my eagle project and earn so many merit badges! For me, the eagle is going to be my most lofty goal and I just want to get it out of the way so that it will be one of those things that I can look back and be proud of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I will always love you. So there!! :D Ha ha, and if you need service hours, come and clean my house. :D