Sunday, March 29, 2009

So much piano!!!!!!!!!!

Today I played a special musical number in sacrament meeting! It went well, but when I was practicing the song it sounded awful! I'm surprised that I didn't die of being too nervous. It was a huge relief when it was done. The title is too much piano, and there is a reason why that's the title. That was a very nervous part of it, but I had much more piano that I had already done. In piano, they have this program called AIM, which means Achievement in Music. I had already completed a level 4 program back in Oregon but here I had a new teacher so I had to start from level 3 but it was still an enjoyable class to take. It was really difficult as well. I chose to take it so I had to learn some scales and then sight read a song that I had no clue about when I started. I was told today that I got 98 out of 100! So I did pretty well to start off.

My cat loves to play. We'll throw her a toy and she'll play with it by herself for 10 minutes before she'll get tired of it. She also enjoys our printer. Whenever I print something, she'll be right next to it, trying to whack the ink cartridge with her paw! She was just typing on the computer, stepping on the keys with her paws and erasing the things that I was writing. It was really funny! Now she's just right next to the computer, staring at the screen as if she knows what I'm writing about her. She also will never eat her cat food unless it's changed every few days. She loves to eat our meat! Now she's attacking the pointer on the screen, anything that she can attack had better be careful of her, she's a force to be reckoned with. When I picked her off the keyboard and started to pet her a lot, I must touched a wrong place because she started to bite and claw at me. She's such a nice kitty and her bites don't her too bad but she enjoys playing with us anyway.

I saw the musical The Music Man yesterday. It was hilarious! Kole was awesome and everyone else just made the play one of the best things that I've seen in a long time. Thank you cast of Music Man!

I can't believe how hard it was snowing today. When I finished with my song in sacrament meeting and I looked outside, I couldn't believe how hard it was snowing! Now I have to shovel the walkway and the driveway and help with other people’s walkways and driveways! It was so close to finishing winter and getting on with spring! I was so excited to be able to play basketball in my backyard and jump on my trampoline and feel the warmth of spring almost here! But then it snowed and that put a big damper on my spring plans.

No comments: