Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hola, again

Hey, it's me again.  It's been so much fun these weeks of school.  Well I guess I shouldn't say fun, more like my grades aren't crummy.  I actually have all A's!!!  Yay, I can't believe it's happening.  The book we're reading is actually pretty good as well.  I hated it at first, but now it's getting a bit more interesting.  These blogs are still pretty annoying to write, though.

Anyways, lets get right down to it.  I hear that most people just do daily reflections, and this 500 words in one night is getting pretty annoying, so I guess I'm to do that; starting with my next blog.  For now let us reflect on the wonderful world of the Count of Monte Cristo.  

From what I have gathered, he had this supposed friend in the inspection office questioning him, promised to help him, burned any evidence that could incriminate himself.  Then this Dantes got thrown into prison, for 4 years, and that's about where I am.  He does have a friend in the prison trying to escape, so he's trying to get out as well.  His friend is also a writer, writing an autobiography in the prison using his shirts.  

I think he needs some help.  Dantes started trying to kill himself, and then he gave up on it.  It looks like he can never go back into society.  Hence him becoming the Count of Monte Cristo.  He looks like he's very charming, polite, and willing to break a law or two to help a friend.

I'm guessing that a blog can be written about anything, so I've been trying to write about the book, but It looks like it won't fill up all 500 words, so I'll write questions to people who know more than this than I could possibly know right now.  So here are my questions, how do you do a word check on this thing without pasting it into a word document?  Do you guys and girls listen to music while writing your blogs?  What are your blogging websites and how could I find them easily?  Just answer these questions under a falcon forum I'll create titled "questions".  Thanks for the help.

Right there I thought I could finish, but I did a word count and I discovered that I wrote way too little words.  So here I go, let's think of a random subject to ask about.  Oh here's one, do you guys have a facebook, if you don't, you should, they are very awesome.  You can meeet all your friends, and have many fan things about almost everything.

I guess I should definently stop talking about random topics and get back on the topic, oh and if  you haven't figured it out yet, these out loud thoughts are for taking up words, just kidding Mr. Thompson.  If you're reading this though, that fly story was very funny, I can't believe it would mark the exact place to stop a reading.  So back to the Count of Monte Cristo.

My prediction is pretty much the same as last time, he's going to escape in some way and find the treasure, probably marooning a few ships along the way.  Afterwards, he'll tell his grandkids this story, showing how wrongly he was treated, and pass the story along until it reaches here.  I'm really excited to figure out how they would escape.

2 comments:

smiley101 said...

I read the book in spanish. It's pretty crazy!!

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy! Nice to see your blog up!!