Sunday, April 19, 2009

Driving

So I've gotten my driver's permit a long time ago. Now once I finish this blog, my mom tells me that I'll get to drive to my grandma's house. Now to get there, I'm going to have to go on the highway, through some intersections, and make a few turns along the way. It's going to be extremely difficult.

Now I've gone to my grandma's house before, it's just that when I was going I had to make a left turn, which normally doesn't sound too bad. But my dad was warning about stuff and my mom told me things to do, and I drove too far into the intersection and had to back up. So I'm pretty nervous about this trip. However, I want to hurry and finish this up so I can start. Driving is really fun, but to drive I have to finish this blog, and this blog needs to be 500 words. Dang, my brother just read my blog so far and is making fun of me for messing up on the driving, well at least I have driven before. I can't wait until I get my license, it's one of the things that a guy must have. Unfortunately my mom wants me to get my eagle before my license, and my eagle is one of the hardest things people have ever had to do.

First of all, I'm a life scout, which is almost to an eagle, but the jump from life to eagle is tremendous. You have to earn 10 more merit badges to earn it, and to earn those merit badges I have to record exercise, chores, and my income for 3 months! That's a lot of time staring you in the face. And of course the infamous eagle project, which I still have no idea about. I have no clue about the time requirements or which project I should be doing. Then I have to get interviewed which is a huge part of my dread, because to me they always seem out to get me. Then I must get honored at the official ceremony, which is just a little too much for me to handle.

And the only comforting thing I have to look forward too today is the amazing race, which is why I need to hurry up with the blog. I really want to hurry to my grandma's house, which is actually pretty far away. And of course my mom is going to freak out when I'm driving, which is something that I don't understand. It's like she thinks that all teens are not thinking when they drive so she has to be in control and monitor me as I'm driving. Now my brother is in here just focusing my dad's camera at the ceiling and now his hand! He gets so annoying sometimes. Now my other brother came in and they're yelling at each other so I hope that I'm almost done with this.

No comments: